The projects are structured in training and study groups of professors and students, observatories on global affairs, networks constituted by scholars and researchers, chairs on contemporary thought, and philosophical and social research projects.
- Training and Study Groups are communities of knowledge between Senior and Junior Scholars whose produces documents and studies in educational and research institutions.
- The Observatories are digital platforms for search and monitoring international news and studies on several issues.
- The Networks are research connections on specific issues of several members in philosophical and social studies across the continents.
- In the chairs, members and guests from different disciplines come to participate into an academic event on philosophy and science.
- Research projects associated produces the knowledge which si published in books, journals, and digital platforms.