The projects are structured in training and study groups, observatories on global affairs, networks constituted by scholars and researchers, and philosophical and social research projects.
- Training and Study Groups are communities of knowledge between senior and junior scholars.
- The Observatories are digital platforms for monitoring international news and studies on several issues.
- The Networks are research connections among several members on specific issues in philosophical and social studies across the continents.
- In the chairs, members and guests from different disciplines come to participate in academic events on philosophy and science.
- Research projects produce the knowledge that is published in books, journals, and digital platforms.